Brewer's Air Conditioning & Heating Maintenance
18 Point Tune Up.
• Check and record refrigerant charge.
• Inspect seal on plenum/roof elbow.
• Inspect contactor for wear.
• Inspect condensate drain line for proper drainage.
• Inspect exposed duct work for leaks and proper insulation.
• Check and calibrate thermostat as required.
• Inspect blower wheel for cleanliness.
• Oil motors where required.
• Inspect fuses and electrical disconnect.
• Tighten electrical connections.
• Inspect air temperature difference.
• Inspect crankcase heater.
• Inspect condensation pan.
• Check voltage/amperage on unit.
• Controls and safeties will be tested as needed.
• Clean or replace customer provided filter.
• Inspect outside coil.
• Provide written evaluation of system and advice or any necessary repairs.
Energy Savings Agreement:Pricing:
• 1 Unit: 1 Year 189.00 • Additional Units: 1 Year 159.00
Benefits of Peak Performance Energy Savings Agreement (ESA)…
• Precision tune ups twice a year
• 15% discount on all service repairs parts and labor
• Free refrigerant 1st pound R22
• Service within 24hrs
• No service fee for time of breakdown
• Preferred customer you will be top priority during peak demand.
• Lower utility bills with properly maintained unit.
• Improved indoor comfort level clean coils and proper refrigerant charge result in better cooling.
• Longer equipment life and dependability with regular maintenance.
• Improved indoor air quality with clean coils, condensate drain pans help eliminate odors caused by bacteria and fungus growth.
• Peace of mind remedy potential problems before they become inconvenient and costly.
List of online tools
- Contact Us
- Request A Service Call
- Installation Request
- Request A Free 2nd Opinion
- Take Our Satisfaction Survey
- Apply For Employment
Brewer's Air Conditioning & Heating Inc.
9111 South Hardy Drive
Tempe, AZ 85284
Sun: On Call