Brewer's Air Conditioning & Heating Maintenance
18 Point Precision Tune Up: $49.00*
• Check and record refrigerant charge.
• Inspect seal on plenum/roof elbow.
• Inspect contactor for wear.
• Inspect condensate drain line for proper drainage.
• Inspect exposed duct work for leaks and proper insulation.
• Check and calibrate thermostat as required.
• Inspect blower wheel for cleanliness.
• Oil motors where required.
• Inspect fuses and electrical disconnect.
• Tighten electrical connections.
• Inspect air temperature difference.
• Inspect crankcase heater.
• Inspect condensation pan.
• Check voltage/amperage on unit.
• Controls and safeties will be tested as needed.
• Clean or replace customer provided filter.
• Inspect outside coil.
• Provide written evaluation of system and advice or any necessary repairs.
Energy Savings Agreement: $189.00 first unit and $159.00 per additional units
Benefits of Peak Performance Energy Savings Agreement (ESA)
Includes everything above plus...
• Precision tune ups twice a year
• Inspect and clean condenser coil
• Inspect and clean evaporator coil**
• Inspect and clean condensate drain line and pan • 15% discount on all service repairs parts and
• Free refrigerant 1st pound R22 or 410A
• Service within 24hrs***
• No service fee for time of breakdown
• Preferred customer you will be top priority during peak demand.
• Lower utility bills with properly maintained unit.
• Improved indoor comfort level clean coils and proper refrigerant charge result in better cooling.
• Longer equipment life and dependability with regular maintenance.
• Improved indoor air quality with clean coils, condensate drain pans help eliminate odors caused by bacteria and fungus growth.
• Peace of mind remedy potential problems before they become inconvenient and costly.
* $5.00 Fuel Charge applies
** Additional charge if not accessible
*** If 24hrs falls on an afterhours day or time additional charge applies